Why does Firefox 1)not show links to a video, and 2)prevent navigation of full website when Edge does?
I cannot access all account pages on an ordinary site like walgreens.com or see the link to a video in an article on other sites. But I open Microsoft Edge I can do both, I have no problem with anything with Edge.
Mozilla is avoiding the issue. The websites work in Edge and IE but not in Firefox. I read elsewhere on this site that Firefox stopped supporting some stuff. God knows why, since it results in persuading us to use Edge instead of Firefox.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove the cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"Clear the cache":
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Firefox/Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
I really do appreciate this info and I can try this. However, the real part of the question is why this is an issue for me using Firefox but not when I use Edge at the same time. But, thanks again.
Mozilla is avoiding the issue. The websites work in Edge and IE but not in Firefox. I read elsewhere on this site that Firefox stopped supporting some stuff. God knows why, since it results in persuading us to use Edge instead of Firefox.