I need to setup a customized install of Firefox to run on a POS system. Theses are on a fully locked-down environment with all sites blocked except for specific URL's as needed. I need to be able to black the navigation bar address bar any popups and tabs. I want to be able to open the browser directly with a specfic URL that would be supplied in the call to the program(I got this part working already) But need to keep the browser fully locked down to prevent end use from doing anything other then clicking on links and filling out forms, and closing the browser. Any help would be truly appreciated.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- FortiClient SSLVPN CacheCleaner Firefox Plugin
- FortiClient SSLVPN CacheCleanerEx Firefox Plugin
- FortiClient SSLVPN Tunnel Service Firefox Plugin
- Google Update
- Enables Communication with Honeywell Scanning and Mobility Devices
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.101.2 for Mozilla browsers
- MTWebClient 220.127.116.11
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Picasa plugin
- Screen sharing support for your web meetings
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Use the CCK2 Wizard.
I cannot find any CCK addon's
See also related previous question
- I need a full download of firefox to download on remote machines.
- That in turn links to https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Enterprise_deployment -> https://mike.kaply.com/cck2/ -> https://mike.kaply.com/updates/cck2wizard/cck2wizard-latest.xpi