Adobe Flash causing crashes
Greetings, I have been having the with Adobe Flash crashing. I also get many Tab Crashes. Sites that use Adobe Flash don't work. Tried everything. Here are my 5 latest Crash IDs and maybe this might help figure out the problem. Windows10; Adobe Flash 23; FF 50.0.2. Using FF SafeMode does not solve problem. Uninstalled/reinstalled FF and Adobe Flash does not help.
When I click on an area in a site that requires Adobe Flash, the FF menu item begin to pulsate, making it difficult to select a menu item and eventually can cause a Tab Crash in FF. Two such sites are: https://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ and http://www.speedtest.net/
Crash ID: bp-25fc8276-04d0-4a9c-8658-ac51d2161106 Crash ID: bp-ac42088f-05a7-4e90-9baa-155222161106 Crash ID: bp-09c61a5e-5d96-4be3-8b37-872eb2161106 Crash ID: bp-6fbcfc92-fe94-4194-9c72-e27752161106 Crash ID: bp-ed581173-4604-476d-ba2e-4aa2c2161106
由 goddi1 於 修改
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Google Update
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
This user has already; Perform a System File Check to fix corrupted system files Checked for updates for graphics drivers