why can't I stay signed in on my Verizon e-mail.
When I sign in to my Verizon e-mail account, I'm asked a security question and then my password. I view my e-mails, and then if I go to do some surfing, when I return to my Verizon e-mail, I have to go through the whole procedure again.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2069
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
Some website cookies are active for only a set time unit.
You will have to contact your e-mail provider for help. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/problems-with-email-how-to-find-help