Why does firefox keep blocking my college ebook. I have opened other chapters, it just won't let me open this one?
I have opened all of my college ebooks so far, for some reason when I try to open this new chapter, firefox keeps blocking it.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.529
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
How can you tell Firefox is blocking it? Does Firefox present a specific message, for example, an error that displays in the tab, or in the downloads panel?
Your Firefox reported itself to be the Beta, version 49. If this was working when you used Firefox 48 (previous beta), you could switch back to the release version instead of the beta. Firefox 48 is now final.