Allowing a blocked plug-in
I need to run Java 7.1 for a particular website that only allows that, but Mozilla has blocked it. There are other versions of Java available and I am able to update it but it won't work with what I am trying to do. Is there anyway that I can allow the older version of Java to run? Any help is appreciated!
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.71.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Hello, try to toggle to false the next preference extensions.blocklist.enabled in about:config. Any luck ?
Note that older java versions are vulnerable, do the job you want and then update to latest as soon as possible. :-)