How do I find the menu button on my mozilla firefox search page?
When I bring up the Mozilla Firefox search page, there is no menu button with three bars. I have a tool bar at the bottom with history, etc. but no menu button.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.16.20045
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Unity Player 5.1.0f3
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_45 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
The Menu button didn't appear in Firefox until Firefox 29.0 and it looks like you posted here with Firefox 20.0.
See this for the current Firefox 47.0 version. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
The System Details list next to the question shows that you run an older Firefox 20 version that is no longer supported with security updates. Always update Firefox and Add-ons to the latest versions to get all security fixes.
Please update to the current Firefox 47.0 release.
- Help > About Firefox
Make sure you do not run Firefox in Full Screen mode (press F11 or Fn + F11 to toggle; Mac: Command+Shift+F).
When you are in Full Screen mode, hover the mouse to the top of the screen to make the Navigation Toolbar and Tab bar appear. You can use one of these to leave Full Screen mode:
- press the F11 key
- click the Maximize button at the right end of the Tab bar
- click the Full Screen button in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list
- right-click empty space on a toolbar and click "Exit Full Screen Mode"