when mozila starts it doesnt display my homepage and shows the last opened website even when i have set it in the settings.
i went into options and in options in general there is the setting of "when firefox starts:" "show my homepage" which i have selected and than there "show a blank page"and "show the window and tab last opened". even though i have selected open my hompage it opens the last opened window and tab.
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- Skype Web Plugin 220.127.116.11
- Unity Player 5.3.5f1
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
You may have corrupt sessionstore file(s).
Type about:support in the address bar and press enter.
Under the page logo on the left side, you will see Application Basics. Under this find Profile Folder. To its right press the button Show Folder. This will open your file browser to the current Firefox profile. Now Close Firefox.
Locate the sessionstore file(s). Then rename or delete it. Restart Firefox.
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
If you have a Tabs or Session related Extension installed in Firefox then that could be doing this.
由 James 於 修改
You can check if you have a user.js file in the Firefox profile folder that sets the browser.sessionstore.resume_session_once pref to true.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
The user.js file is read each time Firefox is started and initializes preferences to the value specified in this file, so preferences set via user.js can only be changed temporarily for the current session.
You can delete the user.js file if you didn't create this file yourself.