I upgraded from FF 38 to 46 and found that the 38 about:config was over written and any changes that were made in 38 were lost; in particular I had set "browser.bookmarks.autoExportHTML" and "browser.bookmarks.file". Is this a bug or intentional? In either case, if the files in the new are different and new rules have been added, then the files should be merged, not overwritten.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.10.20056
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
They overwrite it every new update, I think. It particularly irks me that they keep enabling the spyware Hello.