Firefox slow after windows 10 installation: solution
I have has this problem for ages and have been cursing all and sundry.
However I have found an article that has fixed it for me.
It turns out that during the upgrade to Windows 10 my Power settings were changed from balanced to stable. I reset the power saver settings back to Balanced (recommended) and now Firefox is back to it's original speed.
Videos play without buffereing now and no annoying waiting for script message
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
That was very good work. Well Done.
OMG, I can't believe this worked. what the hell firefox??