Recaptch does not appear to display
Recaptchas do not appear the little box you have to click to say I'm not a robot does not appear and it seems that the concensus is to upgrade my java to the current release.
That would be fine but im running a 32bit XP system and java no longer provides updates for 32bit systems.
My video drivers are up to date.
Internet explorer displays them correctly despite the old version of java so this is a firefox only problem.
the little icon to the left of the address is a green padlock which should mean that none of the info being loaded is from an insecure source so firefox should not be blocking anything.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.
- ACE Stream Plug-in Version 126.96.36.199-next, Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Innovative Digital Technologies
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Downloader Detector
- Download Manager Plugin
- DLM Netscape Plugin (184.108.40.206)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Could you please give us the URL (a.k.a. address) of said "Recaptchas"?
Please uninstall Java unless you specifically need it for anything, if you do need it, please make sure to get the latest version from http://java.com/en/download/uninstallapplet.jsp
Version 8 Update 65 Release date October 20, 2015
Recaptchas are loaded from the Google server, so if you do not see them then you may have a content blocker active (Firefox extension or security software).
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Tried all of the things on your list cor-el and still appears broken in safe mode with extensions disabled and cookies and cash cleared. The page with the recaptcha apears to hang with the blue rotating circle turning saying it is connected to cdnjs.cloudflare.com
As I have said I cannot install the latest Java as they no longer do updates which are compatible with XP 32bit operating systems.
I also have this problem and installing the latest version of Java does not solve the problem
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.