Is there a setting in FireFox that prevents Generic USB Card Swipers from working?
Clients of mine are having issues with this. I tested their card readers in NotePad to ensure they are functioning correctly which they are, and they even work in a different browser like Chrome. The problem is the software I have works best with FireFox but the clients need to be able to swipe credit cards and it looks like the problem is between the card reader and browser. Help!
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 202
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Nok Nok Labs MFACUpdater
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
I do know tha you can add devices to this module:
- Tools > Options> Advanced > Security Devices > Device Manager dialog box lists all currently-configured security modules
However I would imagine that it would depend on the reader?