Can windows 10 scan content in the Firefox browser?
I understand that Win 10 can scan content on a computer. I assumed that this was on the Edge browser. It got me thinking that maybe Win 10 can scan content on all browsers. Does anyone know for sure, (as opposed to guessing or ruminating,) about this? TIA
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- COX Player Plugin
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Epic Privacy Browser Installer
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Website Logon Plugin
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
I understand that Win 10 can scan content on a computer
What is it you want to scan?
Sorry I didn't make it clear. I was asking in the sense of privacy. Does Win 10 scan through the Firefox browser content, such as searches and what I am viewing the way that Google does with email. I know it does this on Edge. I'm hoping it doesn't do the same thing on Firefox. Thanks
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Thanks so much!