getting rid of the pop up menu for facebook twiter ect..
how can I get rid of this useless and very annoying tool bar.
由 john6200 於 修改
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Type about:customizing<enter> in the address bar. Look for Show / Hide Toolbars at the bottom left.
There is also a Restore Defaults button at the bottom middle.
You an also disable/remove the tool bar from the Add-ons Manager.
Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open your Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>)<Shift> A)
Select Extensions, locate the add-on. From here you can disable or remove it.
Can you attach a screenshot?
- Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
- Make sure that you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox menu button/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
screen shot added
I'm dumb its a website bar not from Firefox. It's just a crappy website design.
So, is your problem solved?