how do i change encrytion settings to SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 on firefox version 41 for mac?
In order to use citrix for remote access I need specific encryption settings. I cant find anywhere in version 41 to confirm or change these settings. I specifically need SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 or citrix cant launch apps. How do I change encryption settings for my mac? Thanks
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
SSLv3 is no longer supported in current Firefox 39+ releases, so you can't enable SSLv3 via a setting in the Firefox Options/Preferences or by changing prefs directly.
- Bug 1106470 - Drop SSLv3 support entirely (Firefox 39+)
TLS 1.0 should still work. You can modify the security.tls.version.min and security.tls.version.max prefs to set which TLS versions are enabled. You may need to close and restart Firefox after changing these prefs.
You can look at the Firefox 38.3.0 ESR version if you really need SSLv3 support, but only use this version with SSLv3 enabled (i.e. security.tls.version.min = 0) for that specific connection and not on internet.
Firefox 38.3.0 ESR: