Each time I restart my computer ALL my add-on go to the disabled mode. How do I fix this?
Everything was working fine till about a day ago. I started my computer and all the add-ons came up in separate tabs and requested each to be enabled. I did each separately. Now every time I shut down and start up all add-ons become disabled and I must re-enable them all. Ant ideas on what could be wrong or how to fix this?
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.18
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168 BETA
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Note: Some software, like Advanced SystemCare with Surfing Protection, can protect files in the Firefox profile folder against changes. If you have such software then check the settings or uninstall this software.