How can i enable non verified add-ons ?
When firefox update itself to 41.b01 , bitdefender wallet , roboform, advance system care surfing protection add-ons not working . How can i re-enable add-ons ?
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
There is an about:config setting for this in Firefox 41 only which I assume you toggle from true to false: xpinstall.signatures.required
Does that work?
Note that you likely will only have this pref in a developer version and not in Firefox 41 once it becomes the next release.
Bug 1038068 - Add pref to require installs be signed by a Mozilla-issued add-on signing certificate (xpinstall.signatures.required)