I lost my tabs without crash. I need to get them back.
I just closed Firefox and open again ( click Mozilla Firefox ) and then I was surprised. I just saw the home page. Mozilla didn't say me anything about crash etc.. I use this browser with selected preference (show my windows and tabs from last time) for months. However this thing happened for the first time. This happened about one hour ago. I looked a lot but I didn't find any solution or a program. Please help me how I can solve this problem. I lost about 600 tabs :/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.11
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Octoshape embedded video plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
As a backup, create a new bookmark folder to store those pages. If needed, select that folder and choose Open All.
From the about:home page (or <Alt> > History) select Restore Previous Session BUT only if you just opened the browser.
Also, re-check the When Firefox Opens setting: about:preferences#general
Thank you for attention. But I can't click Restore Previous Session.. It doesn't work.
BUT only if you just opened the browser.
You can try going thru the History Manager