Parts of my Wordpress site have stopped working in FF but are ok in IE. Why?
It has only been in the past 2 days. Before no issues at all.. I have tried clearing - cache, cookies, reinstalled FF. restarted the computer. turned off each add-on individually. Started in safe mode.
Oh, and in Fishworld a certain part of it has stopped working too but is still ok in IE.. See the speech bubbles top right of top pics to compare the IE and FF responses..
I am totally out of ideas and any assistance you could send my way would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks anyway.. Have been able to solve it.. who knew blocking FF cookies could cause so many issues!!!從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- ABR_AUSkey Plugin Mozilla Component
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0
Thanks anyway.. Have been able to solve it.. who knew blocking FF cookies could cause so many issues!!!