Latest Firefox update 37.0.2 does not recognize a valid certificate.
The latest update of Firefox, 37.0.2, will no longer work with our ERP system. It tell us:
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
But our site does in fact have a valid Go-Daddy certificate. Even though this site is internal and behind our firewall and not visible to the outside world we choose to connect using SSL. Internet Explorer shows the certificate chain and also shows:
This certificate is OK.
I use to like Firefox better than IE but now I think the best course of action is to remove Firefox and never use it again. I do not need to deal with this kind of garbage.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.