Since updating to version 37.0.1, I'm having problems redirecting to websites from emails
Since updating to version 37.0.1, I'm having trouble redirecting to certain websites (namely my phone carrier to retrieve my monthly bill, as well as a supermarket site that I shop on). These are the only 2 websites that won't redirect from my emails when using Mozilla as my browser. If I switch to Internet Explorer, the emails redirect instantly to the correct web site, or in the instance of my phone carrier - my monthly bill downloads as a pdf instantly. All other subscription/membership emails are redirecting normally thorugh Mozilla. The only change to my browsing environment since the issues have started is that I updated to Mozilla 37.0.1
This may have been fixed in Firefox 37.0.2.
Please update and let me know if the problem persists.