Just updated Firefox, and the tab count on my browser has disappeared.
This is actually a multi-faceted problem: just updated Firefox, and the tab count (count of open tabs, which used to be at the right end of the row of tabs, has disappeared.
I THINK I have Tab Mix Plus as an add-on; I also don't know how to look at my add-ons anymore. Clicking Add-Ons in the Tools menu just brings me to a web page where, apparently, I can pick add-ons and add them, but not, as far as I can see, inspect the status of the add-ons I currently have. Or did all of those disappear??? Gee.
If someone can help with this, that would be great.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.6
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 204
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Hi Eileen, I didn't realize you had two threads going.
To view your installed add-ons, scan down the left column on the Add-ons page and click Extensions for add-ons like Tab Mix Plus that you installed from the Add-ons site.
Meanwhile, let's continue in your other thread here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1057109
Thanks, jscher - I will check the Add-ons page again.
Extensions, on the Add-ons page, says I don't have any add-ons of this type installed. Maybe the folder you mentioned in my other thread will be able to put it back...