Cant play Youtube video
As the title indicates, I can not play You Tube video.
Particularly this link
It works in IE (yuk!)
All help and assistance appreciated.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Content Blocker Google Chrome Extension
- Chrome Virtual Keyboard
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
As the title indicates, I can not play You Tube video. Particularly this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08iHSCxza2o It works in IE (yuk!) All help and assistance appreciated.
Why can't you see it: does firefox crash? does it play choppily? do you get an error? If you're getting an error: what does it say?
What do these pages say? Flash Player Test Page YouTube Test Page: What video does this browser support
No crash. No choppy. No error message.
The video comes up and the Start arrow in the centre of the video screen just does not work.
I have found the same issue for some time now. I discovered that there in an invisible block covering the upper area. You can still download the clip.
There is a way for you to remove that block. Load the web page. After, right click on the viewer. From the Firefox option list, select Inspect Element. Then IMMANENTLY move the mouse off the screen. A sub window should now open. One of the entries should be highlighted. Mouse on top of that entry. Now you should see a colored block on the viewer. Right click on the entry. From the menu, select Delete Node.
Most of the time, that should uncover the player. But sometimes, there is another block under that one. Just repeat the above.
If you should make a mistake, do not worry. Just reload the page.