When I restore my last session firefox does not put in history. As if I have not opened these websites. Tabs arn't listed in history when they're restored- Y?
I do not understand why all websites brought up in firefox wouldn't show in history- but they don't. Not when they are brought up as a restore last session. When I look in history they should be there. Why doesn't firefox add your last session you are opening into that day's history????? So frustrating. This needs to be addressed.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:37.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/37.0
Are you using "Clear history when Firefox closes" to clear history?
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
If you do then you may need to reload those pages to recreate an entry in the history.