Unable to add OneTab to the Toolbar
I'm asking this question again as I may not have explained the problem correctly in my earlier question related to the same topic.
I have installed OneTab to my Firefox and it doesn’t show up in the toolbars. It is showing as 'Enabled' in the Extensions list and in 'Additional Tools and Features' it shows without an icon but with the title that says ‘Send tabs to ‘OneTab’. On hovering, this area seems to be active. However, unlike other icons there, I am unable to drag and drop this to the toolbar.
I have already tried the following:
1. Disabled all other extensions but Onetab and restarted Firefox. 2. Removed all other extensions but OneTab and and restarted Firefox. 3. Removed all extensions including OneTab and re-installed just OneTab after restarting Firefox. 4. I removed Firfox and re-installed it and re-installed just OneTab.
None of these steps helped me. Please advice on how to solve this.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Please stick with your original thread. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1047576