delete files from computer - not allowed, file in use
Using firefox to upload files online, being this a simple pdf document or a video file, prevents me from deleting the file from my hard drive, once the process is completed. Once I quit the web browser, deleting the file is possible. It looks like firefox is keeping the link to a file in constant use even after the website at which the file was used is no longer opened. Am I missing some something in firefox's properties settings?
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Picasa plugin.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1.1
- Vividas Player Plugin allows viewing of Vividas media, live streams and playlists
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.