Since installing FF36beta in Win 10, saving pictures has problem
Since installing FF36beta, saving pictures has problem, so when i select folder and click save, it will goes to saving but not saves and all time show "Unknown time remaining" and progress not done. but when i close Firefox, on next running after a moment the picture will saves. i has searched to find answer for fixing it, clearing download history, disabling download manager addons, but don't fixed.
i use windows 10 and since i installed windows 10, my browser been FF 36 beta +updates.
the problem has been fixed in FF 36 beta 10從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 1
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- EagleGet Free Downloader Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Windows 10 is still in beta. Currently Firefox is still being updated to be compatible with Windows 8. In the mean time please file report the issue in bugzilla.mozilla.org.
the problem has been fixed in FF 36 beta 10