搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

Learn More

I cannot access the latest version of a website despite clearing the cache.

  • 2 回覆
  • 1 有這個問題
  • 322 次檢視
  • 最近回覆由 Akominatus

more options

I am trying to see the latest version of a website (https://tripelago.wordpress.com/) which has been upgraded with a different font. Despite clearing the Firefox cache, I still stubbornly only get the old version. If I access the same page with Chrome, I get the correct, updated version - so it is a Firefox problem.

被選擇的解決方法

Thank you cor-el for a detailed and thoughtful response. The problem was finally solved after I disabled all add-ons. The culprit was No-Script; whereas I had whitelisted WordPress.com and wp.com, it seemed I also need to permit access to typekit.net...

從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 👍 0

所有回覆 (2)

more options

Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.

  • Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"

You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:

You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

  • Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
  • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)

Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
more options

選擇的解決方法

Thank you cor-el for a detailed and thoughtful response. The problem was finally solved after I disabled all add-ons. The culprit was No-Script; whereas I had whitelisted WordPress.com and wp.com, it seemed I also need to permit access to typekit.net...