Everytime I click to update then restart FireFox update 35.0.1 it pops needing to be reinstalled. How can i stop this? it is annoying.
Everytime I click to update then restart FireFox update 35.0.1 it pops needing to be reinstalled again. How can i stop this? it is annoying.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Hello mth24car, please try to download and install firefox, do the next steps:
1. Download a copy of the latest firefox from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html (full dmg package)
2. Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean install.
3. Install the version that you have downloaded.
Do not select to remove your personal data, your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks or other personal data.
see also: Installing Firefox on Mac