Why wont Roboform install in Firefox?
Since the last update of Firefox, Roboform no longer works. It wont install at all and is not even listed under add-ons. Help!
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- CIG Download
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.10; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
It may have yet to be updated. Make sure it is actually not grayed out, due to be outdated. (http://www.roboform.com/firefox-windows) Also Roboform's top FAQ is exactly this problem, So you may have better luck asking them. You can try "Refreshing Firefox" if you want to. (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings)