Shield Keeps Showing Up?
As of today, I keep getting the symbol described here whenever I go on Tumblr: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety?as=u&utm_source=inproduct
This did not happen yesterday, and I did not do anything (that I know of) that would cause it to start showing up.
It is incredibly annoying and distracting, and I have not had any need for it before.
I do try the "disable protection for this page" option, but that only leads to the Orange Triangle, which I find even more annoying.
Is there any way to disable the shield's showing up without getting the Orange triangle?
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
What kind of content is this about if you check that in the Web Console (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer)?
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)