Vine videos don't play
Vine videos stopped working a few days ago.
I have tried Firefox with addons disabled but it made no difference.
I have tried setting media.windows-media-foundation.enabled to false and true and none worked.
Any ideas what the issue is, i'll have to change browser if I can't get this working...
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.13
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealDownloader Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iGolf Sync Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
If this is a plugin specific issue, try to disable the extensions that are used on the webpages to watch the video to see if it is one of the plugins first.
Reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with a left click.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
If reloading the page helps try to forget the site from about:permissions
Let us know if this solves the issues you are having.