http://aihdownload.adobe.com/bin/live/install_flashplayer16x32_mssd_aaa_aih, I click run, appears to load but I only get the dialogue box which is blacked out.
http://aihdownload.adobe.com/bin/live/install_flashplayer16x32_mssd_aaa_aih.exe on trying to install this flash player it appears to start but I only get the black box, this just sits there, I can't close it, I have to go to task manager to close the program. this happens on internet explorer & firefox, I'm using Windows 7 professional.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Flash Player v188.8.131.52 https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Shockwave Director v184.108.40.206 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
Hi & thanks for replying. The link above for the flash player from adobe takes me to the same file I'm trying to load, I have again downloaded it and tried to install it, I get the run dialogue, it loads, I then get the Adobe Flash Player Install box but this is blacked out it just sits there doing nothing. The link from get.adobe works to an extent, it loads google chrome as the browser and this loads the Flash player for this browser, but it doesn't load the Flash Player onto either Internet Explorer or Firefox. How can I get Flash Player for IE & Firefox.
Did you close all other programs before running the installer?
Yes, all programs were closed
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
Adobe Support https://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer