I have an add on that keeps popping up called object browser. I have removed it several times but it keeps coming back. Any way to get rid of it for good?
I keep trying to remove it but it keeps coming back.
That's a potentially unwanted program. You can get rid of it by simply uninstalling the program, or using an anti-malware if all else fails.
First of all, try uninstalling the Object Browser program. To uninstall the Object Browser program...
- Press the Windows Key+C simultaneously on your keyboard to bring up the Charms bar.
- Search for Programs and Features.
- Click the Programs and Features search result.
- In Programs and Features, find Object Browser and uninstall it from your computer.
- After uninstalling the program completely (and restarting your computer if you had to in order to complete the uninstallation), open Firefox, go to your Add-ons page, and remove the Object Browser add-on.
If that didn't solve your problem, try some anti-malwares. To scan for Object Browser... ADW Cleaner
- Download ADW Cleaner from its website.
- Open the downloaded file to start ADW Cleaner.
- Scan for malware using the program.
- Clean any infections.
- Download Malwarebytes from this link.
- Open the downloaded file to install the program.
- Upon completion of installation, run the program and scan for malware.
- Remove any detected threats.
由 You 於 修改