Fake browser history?
My browser history is showing multiple inappropriate bing searches through the last month. Some of the search terms are oddly worded. For examples "little girls off swimwear" and "little swimwear cute girl" and little swimwear swim girl" and "4 little girl swimsuit models." The only people that use my computer are me and boyfriend. It certainly wasn't me and he denies it too. Could this be a virus?
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
A virus is not likely. When you leave the computer, do you lock it or turn it off? Password active? I remember a news story; the landlord was sneaking in and using the tenants computer while they were away.