general setting in options blank
when I click on options, I can access everything except what belongs under general tab, the tab shows up but below is empty. I am using the latest beta version.
I just deleted browser and profile, downloaded again, and seems ok.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- LastPass Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- WordCaptureX: extract text from Chrome browser
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
I just deleted browser and profile, downloaded again, and seems ok.
Note that this issue can be caused by the Ghostery extension or possibly another extension.