What are the "latest.mac-50unlp" and 51,52,53,54 about/for
My Mac with FireFox downloaded these 5 items on my computer early this morning but I have no Idea what they are for or what they do. I just do not want any problems. My settings did not allow me to open Interactive Broker unless I allowed this software to download.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides information about the default web browser
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.04
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.3
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
Jim, Unfortunately I cannot find anything on the internet related to those file names, however I understand "My settings did not allow me to open Interactive Broker unless I allowed this software to download. "
Are the files related to that software?
You can try to set all software/extensions related to the files in Firefox ask to activate, but if these are not update files perhaps a malware scan?
由 guigs 於 修改