how do I save all the tabs from a session, to open again at a latter time
Can Anyone please help me with the above issue? I look forward to any replies, thank you. Chris
1. You can "Bookmark All Tabs" via the Context menu in an open tab. 2. You can use the Session Manager extension to save multiple sessions.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 4
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.67.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.8
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- This plug-in enables downloading of HTML5 videos
- This plug-in enables downloading of Flash videos
- This plug-in enables downloading with the Download This Video button
- Version 126.96.36.19903
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
You can always restore open tabs from your last session with:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the General panel.
- From the When Firefox starts drop-down, select Show my windows and tabs from last time.
- Click OK to close the Options window .
Please see Restore previous session - Configure when Firefox shows your most recent tabs and windows for more details.
Alternatively, you can download an extension such as Session Manager to handle this for you. Extensions such as these generally store several sessions that you can recover in case you need them in the future, but not the next immediate use.
1. You can "Bookmark All Tabs" via the Context menu in an open tab. 2. You can use the Session Manager extension to save multiple sessions.