Add as many details as you can.
Open a new tab and type about:crashes in the address bar. Then copy the last few crash IDs and paste them here.
Example Crash ID: bp-32f9909a-67b8-4ba0-b0df-a4ca52140829
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste that into the "Post a Reply" box. (Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the ID's. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
That is a problem with the Flash plugin.
- Firefox 29.0 Crash Report [@ F1398665248_____________________________ ]
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin