I want pinned tabs restored but not any other open tabs, why are home tabs always initially loaded unpinned?
in a normal firefox start I want previously pinned tabs opened as pinned
I find it counter-intuitive that home tabs are always initially loaded unpinned even if they were pinned before setting the Options, General, Use Current Pages
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
When they are done loading do they eventually pin? If not please try to reset the home pages while they are pinned, restart Firefox. Are they still unpinned?
This is strange, looking forward to your reply.
thank you for your interest...
when I only have my pinned pages and try to set my home page there are no pages settable, when I have pinned pages plus one unpinned page then in options only the unpinned page is set
I want to be able to set pinned pages as the home page set but they seem to be ignored as current pages
You can't set the startup (home) page(s) to open as pinned tabs. You can set Firefox to start with the home page(s) then those pages will always open as normal pages. The only way to get pinned tabs when you start Firefox is to have the pages open in pinned tabs when you close Firefox and use the "Show my windows and tabs from last time" startup setting.
Note that Firefox will open at least one normal tab when started, but should select a pinned tab if you close Firefox with a pinned tab selected.
由 cor-el 於 修改
oh well... thank you ... confirmed that Firefox will not do as I want...
seems like a new feature request.............