new version firefox not working with eclipse kepler
i'm using the newest version of firefox 32.0 beta and it is not working with Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers. Version: Kepler Service Release 2 B it is throwing this EXCEPTION
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.NotConnectedException: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
could you please fix this problem ASAP
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Version 184.108.40.20603
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.11
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
- In the address bar, type "about:config" (with no quotes), and press Enter.
- Click "I'll be careful, I promise"
Thank you and I hope this helps!