Firefox still doesn't restore session after hard crash
Sometimes when power to my machine is cut Firefox does not restore the previous session. Missed to check the restore file on the primary profile, it was still there on the secondary so I just restored it there. Last time this problem came up (29, Australis Update) it was independent of profile but occurred randomly on either of them. From what I remember on any other crash (freeze, kill task) restore works fine, it's just on hard crash that it doesn't.
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Unity Player 4.5.1f3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
We're sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste that into the "Post a Reply" box. (Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the ID's. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.