Error while synchronizing: Cannot find server
I have synchornization enabled both on my laptop and PC. On laptop everything is fine, but any changes done on PC are not synchronizing with the "Cannot find server \ Wrong server" error.
All Replies (3)
Hi Selik, Thank you for your question. Apologies for the late reply. I understand that you are receiving a synchronization error. May I confirm with you what service this is associated with?
If it is Firefox Sync please check the following:
- Do you have a firewall or antivirus that may be blocking https://accounts.firefox.com or specifically a name like * .services.mozilla.com
- Please enable logging and post any errors to share http://pastebin.mozilla.org/
How to turn on logging:
- Open about:config and turn on: services.sync.log.appender.file.logOnSuccess and services.sync.log.logger.engine.bookmarks
- Restart Firefox and look at: about:sync-log
- Logs and error messages will be located here
Thank you, we look forward to your reply!
I checked the logs, this is pretty everything I have there http://pastebin.mozilla.org/5596654
I checked my antivirus, it could probably be blocking, but it shouldn't actually, as if it blocks, than in this case it will be blocking each and every syncronizing atempt, but time to time everything is ok.
Selik, the pastebin unfortunately expired, can you please post one and tick that time up to a month? Also after some investigation there may be some connectivity issues with the hosted servers, but we are still investigating this. Are you using custom servers?
由 guigs 於 修改