Some programs and video files dont work, get a crash report everytime I close, even after an uninstall everything and re install.
So I try playing some videos and it gives me an error, which I can watch on Chrome. Soundcloud doesnt seem to work, again works on chrome, and before I could watch WebM's but now it says not supported MME. Also everytime I close I get a crash reporter. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. I just happened recently.
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.07
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 22.214.171.124
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
Oops, your post duplicated. I replied here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1010896
Locking duplicate thread. Please continue at the link jscher2000 provided.