how can I setup google search to open origainal search in a new tab.
After I do the search and the results are open and I click on one of the results then it opens a new tab.
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Motive Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
To open a link such as a search result in a new tab Right clicking and using the option to open in a newtab is one method. Control+Click is another.
If you want the ,
orgiinal original search in a new tab then open the new tab before using the search bar. Ctrl+T is one method of opening a new tab.
由 John99 於 修改
I know how to do that I want to type in Google search and have search open a new tab. Just like ie and Google. Thanks
Please see the other thread you started /questions/1006338
I'm locking this thread. No need for two similar threads started by the same user.