如何幫忙、建立更完善的 Firefox 支援網站
這個站是 Firefox 的後援，非常歡迎各位幫忙翻譯：
- Improving current Knowledge Base articles (correcting spelling, adding missing information, etc.)
- Suggesting Firefox topics that we should have articles on
- Writing new Knowledge Base articles
- Translating content to other languages
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need guidance! We are here to help (see below for ways to get in touch with us).
People need somewhere to go when they can't find the answer they're looking for in the Knowledge Base. We offer both forums where users can post a question to the community as well as one to one real time text support via Live Chat.
For a quick overview of how to provide support in the forums, see this article.
To learn more about supporting users through Live Chat start here.
郵件群組 / 新聞群組
Do you have any feedback on improving the support.mozilla.com web site? Most discussion happens on mozilla.support.planning, which is available
- as a Google Group|nocache
- [news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.planning as a newsgroup|nocache]
- as a mailing list|nocache
Stay up to date
We regularly post news on the project on the Sumo blog. Please subscribe to the feed there to make sure you don't miss important information.
- Note: We are putting this contact info up for people that want to help us with the Firefox Support project, not for people that need support or want to suggest improvements and/or report bugs in Firefox itself! If you need to ask a support question, please see 獲得社群協助 for your options.
- "I understand that by clicking the [[+] below, I acknowledge that I will not use the e-mail addresses to send questions/feedback about Firefox itself, but on the Firefox Support project (support.mozilla.com)."
David Tenser (djst at mozilla dot com) Chris Ilias (sumo at ilias dot ca)