How come when I try to open firefox I just end up with a screen that says my browser is up to date?
When I try an open firefox I get a screen than says Hooray! your browser is up to date! It does not allow me to go anywhere...
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
See these articles for some suggestions:
Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols.
- Tools > Options > General > Startup: Home page
If you do not keep changes after a restart then see: