will use ie.. firefox needs to fix their problem.. none of your solutions work
try to play youtube video... get error message error has occurred... please try back later.
several days now,,
will go back to use ie.. firefox needs to fix their problem.. none of your solutions work
no problems using ie
So you have tried upgrading both Firefox (from 12 to 17) and your RealNetworks add-ons already?
Here's my list of "other things to try" which may or may not be covered by the sources you used:
(1) Disable protected mode (Win Vista & Win 7)
See this support article from Adobe under the heading "Last Resort": Adobe Forums: How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?
(2) Disable hardware graphics acceleration in Firefox and in Flash
(A) In Firefox, un-check the box here and restart:
orange Firefox button or classic Tools menu > Options > Advanced > General > "Use hardware acceleration when available"
(B) In Flash, see this support article from Adobe: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main_Solve_video_playback_issues
(3) For video issues, make sure your RealNetworks add-ons are the latest versions
(4) For display artifacts while scrolling, disable Smooth Scrolling here:
orange Firefox button or classic Tools menu > Options > Advanced > General > "Use smooth scrolling"
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)