find is hidden behind tool bar at the bottom of page at cisco.com
The Cisco web site has a tool bar at the bottom of the page. If I Ctrl-f and search for something on the page, sometimes it's hidden behind the tool bar
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all your extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Other things that need attention:
Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp (Java Platform: Download JRE)
Thanks for the quick reply. I tried your suggestion but, things are still found behind cisco's tool bar.