Hi Outlook Email no longer works with Firefox as it loads but then all functions are greyed out and nothing works
Hi there Paultrish06!
I'm sorry to hear Outlook isn't working.
Many site issues, like the issue you're experiencing with Outlook, can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, try clearing cookies and cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the Library button and choose History.
(If you don't see the Library button, click the menu button and choose History.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your issue? Please report back to us!
I have no issue with the site. see screenshot Did you try Firefox in Safe Mode? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/diagnose-firefox-issues-using-troubleshoot-mode#search104 Can you show us the issue and block any personal info? What security software are you running?